How to Add Night Mode Feature to Android Smartphone
Add Night Mode to Android
- Install and open the night mode app.
- Press menu button and select settings.
- You can see a lot of options in the app. Configure all of them as per your need.
- See the screenshot where I configured it for my device.
- And, the final option you need to configure is brightness level. The default value is 50% and the minimum brightness level is 10%. You can configure it as per your need.
- Once you are done with the settings, click the start button to activate the night mode in android.