[seoready_ads unit=3877 align=”none”]
In the video game industry, company name KONAMI is undoubtedly one of the most popular names. The Japanese company called PES Pro Evolution Soccer series football games were very popular over the past decade. Although KONAMI’s rival company EA also much improved in recent years, but still a lot of gamers are a fan of PES series. Konami after a decline in popularity during the last few years, decided to also offer mobile version of PES 17 version. In this article we introduce the game PES 2018 for Android platforms.
Pro Evolution Soccer – PES 2018 take total control of every action on the pitch in a way that only the Pro Evolution Soccer franchise can provide! Natural Player Movements, Precision Passing and In-Depth Tactics bring the true experience of the beautiful game to your phone!
PES 2018 is far better than all the FIFA I have ever played. The graphic is perfect for the game. Lots of player skills and the auto continue for uncompleted matches even after several days offline.
New Features to Make Matches More Exciting
- The authentic footballing action of “PES” has been upgraded with data to match the start of the 2017-2018 season!
- With the new “Friend” feature, you can enjoy online matches in real-time against your friends whenever and wherever you like.
- If you want to play casually against nearby friends, now you can with “Local Matches” and “Local Leagues”, where you create an original tournament. Enjoy heated matches against your friends and clinch the top spot!
- Starting with D. BECKHAM and with more legendary fan-favorites set to come, there’s never been a better opportunity to create your ultimate dream!
- Matches have been improved with the addition of new gameplay features, such as the Chip Shot and Controlled Shot.
- There’s also been a big overhaul to the game’s sound and visuals.
Requirements & Compatible Versions
- Memory (RAM): 2GB
- CPU: 1.8GHz +
- Android 5.0 [Lollipop] or later
- Internet data: 1.5GB
Install game PES2018 -Pro Evolution Soccer: folder from the archive to unpack / the SDCard / All Android / OBB /
- Should get so /sdcard/Android/obb/jp.konami.pesam/
- Decompressed cache size 1.41GB
- Install apk, run the game!
Note: Playing PES 2018 on Android device requires an internet connection, this is the only downside so far, but it perfectly works on the low network connection.