Six (6) Things You needs to know About TSTV and its Subscription
Good day readers, am sure this will be one of the interesting articles about the Mega TStv trending online that you will love read 📖.
We have compiled 6 things nobody might have informed you about TSTV and its subscription service.
- The N5000 for TSTV initial purchase includes a decoder, a dish, and a remote control but excludes any installation service charge. So, for those who have been asking, you would need to get a paid installer just like the DSTV as it is not a self-installation system.
- TSTV Pay AS You Go pause service i.e. the ability to pause your subscription when not in use would be available to those that would go for the maximum subscription which is the monthly N3,000 package and you would only be able to pause subscription not more than 7 days, thereby allowing you 37 days at most for your monthly subscription. So do not expect to use your 1-month subscription from January to December in the name of pausing or expect to user 1 day N200 subscription for 1 month.
- TSTV has incorporated its subscription service payments into Quickteller the popular E-payment service in the country and just like DSTV, you would also be able to easily pay for your TSTV subscriptions through Quickteller. Unlike HiTV, you would not be going to queue to pay for your monthly service anywhere but at your own convenience.
- You would be able to buy extra 1GB data or above from TSTV Subscription at the cost of N300 for 1GB.
- TSTV data allocation has nothing to do with watching of TSTV channels but just a separate and additional offer to the entire TSTV concept or better still what you commonly regard as Value Added Service (VAS).
- The first time you buy the decoder is the only time you would be able to enjoy up to 20GB of data as a bonus, subsequently, your full monthly subscription comes with 10GB of data and not 20GB as some of you might have been thinking. Word on the street has it that you can actually buy data for as low as 3,000 Naira for 10GB.
So guys, what do you think of the newly launched TSTV Subscription?