Gtbank iRequire cache box (All you needs to know)
Guaranty trust Bank (Gtbank) has introduced another banking system called iRequired design to help their customers bank in a more convenient way.
According to Gtbank, you can now pre-order online the collection of your Token, Card, Cheque-Book or Bank Statement at select GTBank branches. Your item(s) will be made available for pick-up at designated branches or in an iRequire Cache Box at a pre-advised time.
Where are iRequire Cache boxes located?
- GTBank Adetokunbo Ademola
- GTBank Adeola Odeku
- GTBank St Gregory’s
- GTBank Ilupeju
- GTBank Ogba 2
- Login to Gtbank internet banking portal with your computer or smartphone then navigates and click iRequire to say another sub menu under self-service option.
- On this step, you will see iRequire cache box with the options to choose from such as.
- Statement collection
- Token collection
- Card collection
- Once you are done you will receive a unique pickup code via Email or SMS when the item has been placed on the cache box
- Let’s assume you have received your unique pickup codes then you have to enter the unique pickup codes you received on the iRequire cache box touch screen
- Now that you have done everything as required all you need to do is to wait while the cache box number is shown on the screen automatically opens and that is how it works.
Questions and answers about Gtbank iRequire cache box.
Q: Is there a time restriction/limit to this service?