Nowadays mobile phones have become real small computers, always reachable and by hand. They offer almost the same functionalities and possibilities as the robust desktop computers, but with a great difference: smartphones are lightwear devices which fit in a simple pocket and are easily accessible. Perfect for all professionals who need to do something on the go.
In addition, there are numerous useful apps which are basically like programs that increase performance of your iPhone and allow you to do the identical operations as if you were using your precious computer. It’s possible to take care of your finances more prudently, to boost your productivity, to manage your files without a hitch and much more.
Speaking of file management, the most common and annoying problem is working with large documents whose size exceeds the limits. They are impossible to manipulate with given they are hard to open, difficult to share and let’s don’t talk about editing. Luckily, there is a helpful app on the market which can effectively resolve this inconvenience.
Compress PDF smoothly reduces the size of PDFs on your iPhone and in that way makes them again manageable with no effort. It is implies that the quality of the document remains untouched. Besides this main characteristic, let’s see what else this handy app has to offer:
- Free of charge compression services
- Intuitive and clear user interface
- Won’t drain your battery, burden your phone’s processor or RAM
The final question is how to compress PDF on your iPhone? Simply, just follow these straightforward steps and off you go:
- Download Compress PDF from the App Store
- Select a document you’d like to convert your phone, or from Gmail, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, and OneDrive
- Wait a little bit and your file will be compressed. Depending on your document, it can be compressed significantly or just a little bit.
Easy as 1-2-3! From now on, large files won’t bother you and you will be able to do your work on the fly.