Meet Gionee S6 pro with incredible specifications and features. It comes with a 5.5-inch 1080p IPS 2.5D curved glass display, powered by an Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor and runs on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) out of the box with Amigo OS 3.2 on top.
The Gionee S6 Pro comes with 64GB storage, expandable via a microSD slot. The S6 Pro uses a hybrid dual-SIM slot, so if you decide to opt for a memory card, you’ll lose the option for a second SIM card.
Not just that but it spot an aluminum-magnesium alloy unibody design, has a fingerprint sensor embedded into the home button…The rest of the spec can be seen below;
Gionee S6 Pro specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920× 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8 GHz Octa-core MediaTek Helio P10 (MT6755M) processor with Mali T860MP2 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR3 RAM, 64GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) with Amigo OS 3.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 153×75.26×7.6mm; Weight: 170g
- 4G LTE with VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac/a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3130mAh battery
The launching price is $300 (N59,715 in Nigeria)