Switching from Android to iphone is not an easy task it requires lots of things to be done before doing this. You have to move all your data, contacts and many more saved notes etc from your android to iPhone which is not a simple task as iPhone doesn’t provide any inbuilt app to do the transfer between android and iPhone . And while switching the basic thing you need in your iPhone is all your contact that you have saved in your android device which can be either in phone memory, external storage or somewhere in google backup etc. So in this post I will tell you the method to transfer contacts from Android to iPhone. Just follow the simple and easy steps that i have discussed below.
Method 1: Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone Using Google
In android contact gets backup in Google account so we will use that method to transfer all the contacts of android to iPhone. Just follow the below steps to proceed.
1. In your android Goto Settings -> Accounts and sync.
2. Now there enter your Gmail accounts details and click on enable synchronization.
3. Now all your contacts will get backup on your gmail account.
4. Now in your Iphone goto settings ->Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
5. Click on add accounts and then add other.
6. Now select Add CardDAV Account.
7. Fill out your account information in the following fields:
°Server : Enter “google.com”
°User Name: Here you will enter detail of your Google Account or Google Apps email address.
°Password: Your Google Account or Google Apps password.
°Description: Enter a description of the account (e.g. My contacts).
Now with this when you will open contacts app all your contact will get sync from Google account.
Please always visit www.techsvibe.com for more…
Method 2: Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone Using Import/Export From Sim Card
In this method you will export contacts to sim card in your android device and then in IPhone export then in your contacts. for that you will have to follow the below simple steps…
Try this method only when you finally want to make your sim card only for your iphone as you have to cut your sim card to insert it into iphone.
1. In your android goto Contacts-> Import/export by right clicking there.
2. Now select export to sim card .
3. Now cut the sim card for your iPhone size and then insert it into your iPhone.
4. Now goto settings ->Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
5. Select import from sim card and all your contact will get imported in your contacts.
So above are the two methods for How To Transfer Contacts From Android To Iphone. By these method you can easily transfer contacts between you iphone and android and there is no need of any third party applications and the PC. If you have any query on this topic them feel free to comment in the comment box below.