For those were using Tecno Mobile F5 Android
Phone, if its hang or has a booting problem, one
more problem you forget the pattern lock.
How To Format/Hard Reset Tecno F5 Android
So I come the solution below that you can
solve all this kind of problem by yourself.
There is two easy method to Format or Rese
your Tecno F5 android.
Press or Tap the menu icon on
the home screen of your phone.
1. Goto Settings, then click on all settings.
2. Now scroll down to Backup & Reset.
3. Click on Backup & Restore.
NOTE: If you want backup your data tick
“Backup My Data”.
4. Then Goto Factory Data Reset, it will erases
all datas on your phone storage.
5. Now touch “Factory Data reset”.
6. Then click on “Erases phone Storage” It will
erase all the data on your phone storage, such
as music,videos,photos,apps and even some
important document all will be gone.
7. Click on “Reset Phone”.
8. Now Confirm the process by selecting “Erase
everything” now your tecno F5 will begin to
start resetting itself.
Now you’ve successful reset your device and
after finish it will restart.
Second Method: Its very simple if its lock too
many pattern problem, just remove your battery
and insert it back.
1. Now Press and hold the power On key +
Upper volume key.
2. Continue holding them before your phone
showing something like this, Use the volume
key to move up and down then scroll down to
“Restore Factory Defaults” or “Delete all User
Data” depending on which is on your device.
See the screenshot below.
Reset Tecno Android Phone
After clicking on the settings above, now scroll
down to “Reboot System Now ” and wait for
your phone to reboot successfully.
Congrat your pattern was remove successful.
Please dont just read and go, take a minutes to
share this to friends